Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer of Freebies...

Free? Everyone likes free, right? Not just the Dutch - which I'm darn proud to be. Well, it's been the summer of. 


Gas grill. From J.J. - who got a new one for Father's Day. 
Propane tank. On loan from Chris' brother and wife, Grant and Carolyn- who are moving to Thailand to teach and explore the other side of the world for the next year.


Weight machine. From Keri's parents, Jack and Carolyn - who wanted more room in their house. 
Lawn mower. From Chris' dad, Craig - who had two. 
Weber Charcoal grill. From J.J. - who needed more room on his deck. 

 
Patio set. From Carolyn's grandmother - who got a new set. 


Toddler high chair. From...um, someone's curb down the street. Yes, I'll admit it. Chris' sister, Kelly, and I were on a walk to get out of the house while Chris was painting the front door and spotted it. Chris had really liked this one in the store and I was never going to spend the money on it (um, Dutch...but he is too). But, I'll take free. It needs a replacement foot rest but it's already been tested and approved by a one year-old and a two year-old. We won't use it until baby's a bit older but the neighbors already agreed to loan us their highchair. Sweeeeeet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment