Sunday, August 9, 2009

Patience is not my virtue...today

I am taking a break from packing to scarf down a Jimmy Johns BLT (trying to ignore the golf Chris is watching because the quiet, soothing announcers voices always make me think it's nap time) and I am getting impatient.

I want to be in our house NOW, NOW, NOW! Are we all packed? Not even close. Have we finished priming our bedroom (in the apartment)? Nope. Am I really nervous that we've forgotten to do something really really important that will prevent our closing? Yup. Have we actually forgotten this something? Most likely not...with my control freak type A can't sleep double checking everything all the time attitude.

Thus, I am impatient. Getting the keys to our *new* house is so close but yet so far away. Yes, a bit of the dramatic. Less than 48 hours and it will be OURS! But I guess since 48 hours is not really that long in reality, I better get my booty back in packing mode before my hubby throws the industrial strength plastic wrap (Note* Thanks Emily- best stuff ever AND fun in general) my way.

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday will be here before you know it! And so will Friday...keep on packing and pray the weather cools off. This will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete