Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunday afternoon...

Chris and I were enjoying our cinnamon rolls from the Geneva Farmers Market & coffee on our front porch in the early afternoon on Sunday. Chris stepped back inside for a minute and came back out on the porch with the "I've got a plan" look on his face. Here's how the conversation went...

Chris: "I've got an idea for what we should do today...take down the wallpaper in the living/dining rooms."
Me: "Hmm" (Note: I had been people-watching out the windows on the porch when Chris had gone inside but then realized I had heard the sound of ripping paper.) "Hold up! Did you already start?"
Chris: "Yup" as he shows me the mass of crumpled wallpaper in his hand.Thus, we are in the process of removing the living/dining room wallpaper from the 25 X13-15 room. I am really excited that Chris decided to go for it since we haven't put the furniture back in since redoing the floors; however, I can say I'm 99% sure he won't be impulsively ripping off any more wallpaper since he is not so thrilled with the enormity of the current removal task. More pictures of the chaos soon!

1 comment: