Thursday, March 18, 2010

A bit o' green...

Call me inspired. This recent bout of nice weather has got me hooked. I think I'm ready to embrace Spring and things green...including some decoration modification. 



I try (try being the operative word) to buy versatile linens, pillows, etc that I can mix and match. The intent is that I can change things up without having to buy a lot of new items or store a bunch of linens in non-existent closets. I usually stick to changing textures and avoid patterns but I picked up this duvet set at IKEA (big surprise) for about $19. Score. Color and patterns, colored-patterns, a big out of the ole' comfort box for me. But, the pattern reminds me of tulips which just so happen to be my favorite flowers (must be Dutch or granddaughter to a bonafide Pella Tulip Queen). Double score

Let's see what else I can Spring-ify this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment