PAINT? Do you know how many choices there are for paint colors? AHHH. Chris and I have been experiencing what I've termed *the paint wars* for the past month. He wants "color" and I want "neutral" ...and we are both stubborn firstborns of stubborn Friesan Dutch descent who think we are right. Makes for marital bliss...how many more rooms do we have to pick a color for? Yikes. Alas, we have finally decided on a warm colorish-neutral to try. Our neighbor, who happens to be a professional painter and general handyman, offered to get us the good stuff at cost and dropped off the test quart this evening. We'll see how it looks...after we finish the sanding, etc.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Bye bye glue, Bye bye scraping you, Hello putty knife, I think I'm going to spackle
PAINT? Do you know how many choices there are for paint colors? AHHH. Chris and I have been experiencing what I've termed *the paint wars* for the past month. He wants "color" and I want "neutral" ...and we are both stubborn firstborns of stubborn Friesan Dutch descent who think we are right. Makes for marital bliss...how many more rooms do we have to pick a color for? Yikes. Alas, we have finally decided on a warm colorish-neutral to try. Our neighbor, who happens to be a professional painter and general handyman, offered to get us the good stuff at cost and dropped off the test quart this evening. We'll see how it looks...after we finish the sanding, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment