So I just spoke with Gordon, my heating/cooling hero, who literally just walked in his door from vacation. He was going to run down here before a birthday party he had to go to this evening but it ended up that after he told me what button to press to reset the boiler, of course, it worked right away! Cost of repair = FREE. Seriously, this is a business that understands customer service.
Just to be clear, Craig and I did try the same reset button yesterday 2-3 times. But that's the way things always go. Just like when you tell the mechanic the car noise you've been hearing for weeks and the car doesn't do it for them. I'm just glad it works now! Gordon's number is permanently programmed into my phone and I will most likely not be bothering with the warranty for heating repairs. Appliances? Yes. Water heater that's 15 years old and probably about to die? Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment