Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coming soon...

So I had to special order our new curtains for the living room and after waiting a week and a half they showed up on the front porch. Yesterday. I brought them inside, which is where they have sat..and still are sitting...in the box. I am tired. I am unmotivated to iron 10 curtain panels on "low" (which takes an eternity to de-wrinkle anything). But I am slightly motivated to have privacy. Hmmm. Wonder what's that like, not being an exhibitionist?

This blog has been a good motivator to get things done (for the most part) so I figured if I posted that we got the curtains, people will start harassing me for pictures... then I'll put them up out of sheer peer pressure...and then take pictures...and then post them. If there's enough harassment, we might have curtains up tomorrow night...you never know. Right now though, it's off for a mug of spiced wine (from MI of course) and then to bed. Ahhh...I can taste the procrastination. Delicious.

3 comments:

  1. of course we want pictures!!! Pour yourself a big mug of strong coffee for motivation and visualize the Pottery Barn feel your lovely room is about to project...you can do it! (Procrastination: Hard work pays off later, but laziness always pays off now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - gotta see some pictures!! Get yourself a movie to watch along with that big mug of strong coffee and iron the night away....
    PS, this is friend Kathy way back home in Jenison that is thoroughly enjoying your blog. You are an excellent, entertaining writer, Keri!!

    ReplyDelete