Monday, November 23, 2009

Curtains...Take one...


After taking the advice of some very wise women, I armed myself with a strong cup of coffee, popped in the fabulously dysfunctional Christmas movie, "The Family Stone," and plugged in the iron. Ten curtain panels at 95 inches...is a lot of curtain! It took about 2 hours ("The Family Stone" plus 1 episode of the Big Bang Theory show). 

In the middle of "The Family Stone," Chris sits straight up, grabs the remote and rewinds the movie to the kitchen scene where Meredith ends up wearing her uncooked strata. He quizzes me "Isn't that the same vinyl flooring we have in our kitchen?" Sure enough... minus the gooey eggy mess. It kind of makes me like the floor a bit more now...at least it makes me chuckle when I notice it. 




2 comments:

  1. Becky-home-ecky!!! I'll leave my ironing out- perhaps you can take care of it while you are home this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love "The Family Stone". It's almost as good as the deliciously dysfunctional "Home for the Holidays"!

    ReplyDelete