Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Hmmm....
According to Chris, I'm a "realist" since I tend to take a practical, nuts-and-bolts, lay out the plan attitude toward most things. Therefore, you'd think I would have thought of chairs before signing on the dotted line when we bought the dining table. Nope. The question of chairs never even crossed my mind. Not even once. What's the first thing every one asks me about the table? What chairs are you going to use? Oh, chairs...right, minor detail. My lack of planning actually makes me chuckle. It means a) I liked the table so much I didn't care if I had to sit on an upside-down bucket around it, b) I'm learning to be spontaneous and less-planned, and/or c) All of the above. Either way, I'm okay with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha funny you say that because that's exactly what I was thinking. "I wonder what chairs she will use with it." Oh well, the table is so awsome that nobody will even notice that it is missing chairs.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, I think that was my first question...and you responded as if you HAD thought about it:) That makes me chuckle
ReplyDeleteThat is because other people had asked me about the chairs before I talked with you about it Melissa...I was well-rehearsed at faking it by then! Hee hee!
ReplyDelete