Monday, October 19, 2009

The Jackpot

As I was trying to navigate the narrow aisles at JoAnn Fabrics on Sunday, I hit the jackpot. Curtain rods. 40% off. Now, I had spent probably 10 hours searching the web for curtain rods and bay window treatment ideas in the past week. I was so sick of looking at them...until I saw the *sale* sign and the style of rods I had really liked online. 



Since it was the first day of the sale, they had a lot of options so I got all 5 rods in the correct lengths, 6 sets of double brackets and a cute Thanksgiving pillow for the porch for $120. Even though I forgot my coupon at home (of course), the cashier had even added the 20% off entire order for me. I looked over my receipt as I walked out and noticed the *total saved* at the bottom of the receipt...$126.00. The Dutch in me was SO PROUD.

2 comments:

  1. Now I can stop feeling badly about the old drapes' thermal lining sticking together and falling apart in the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't your fault! I didn't select the cold cycle in time!!

    ReplyDelete